Monday, March 12, 2018

Discovering Your Inner Reptilian

For this story that's been coming to me about the alien hybrid-human female, I was trying to think of a title for this story.

First title that came to me was "Dragon's Daughter", but that title didn't make any sense or sound right. Then it became "The Reptilian's Daughter", and "Child of the Light" which is sounds better than Illuminati Child and Illuminati does mean people of the light.

But then came "Daughter of Orion", but this title doesn't sound right either. I'm starting to like "Waking up the Reptile", but I am liking "Discovering Your Inner Reptilian". The title sounds like a self-help book and I could possible writing it like it's a self help book, but I think it would be fun to write from the alien hybrid-human female's point of view and then switch off and write about the people who are watching her. Those watchers.

The handler who never lets her file out of his sight. He studies the files, reads it over every night to understand her so he can control her or at least attempt to control her.

No comments: