Sunday, March 11, 2018

New idea for a story - part 3

I could hear them in my mind saying to themselves “Illuminati Spawn”. I had no idea what they meant. Freaks. They were just bodyguards for some famous guy. I dismissed their comments.

But then a few months later while on vacation on the Big Island of Hawaii, I woke up from some strange dream and when I looked down at my hands I saw reptilian claws. I blinked and they were gone. But their image is burnt into my brain. You cannot unsee something like that.

And then another few months later at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City while staring at the Sumerian figures, I could hear a voice saying in my head “ Illuminati child you have returned. It has been centuries since we’ve seen you”.  I looked around but there was no one near me. I moved on to another statue and heard the same thing.

Four years later at the Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, I heard a voice in my head say “Daughter, I am back.” And when I answered the voice and said “who are you?” because I didn’t recognize the voice, the voice said back “Daughter it is Enkhi. It has been so long.”

No comments: