Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, July 10, 2004

I need to update my reading lists on the side. I'm currently reading "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. I love this book, and I so feel like Jane. I'll have to write a review when I've completed the book.

After all the stories of Ray Bradbury accusing Michael Moore of stealing the title of his book "Fahrenheit 451", I bought Bradbury's and read it.

Bradbury was a visionary, totally visionary! What he wrote about in that book has already started to happen, and Bradbury knows it. There would be no "Fahrenheit 9/11" without the seeds of F-451 sprouting in the last 20 years.

And what the mainstream media will never tell you is that it's the left wing who is responsible for the events that Bradbury wrote caused the events in F-451 to happen. They're the cause of F-451, which means they're really the cause of F-9/11. Read the book and you'll know what I mean. No wonder Bradbury was upset, well apart from the fact that Moore stole the title of his book.

Beware of "political correctness"! It lead to the circumstances Bradbury wrote about in "Fahrenheit 451".

No comments: