Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So the really cute guy at work that I had a major crush on called me today and asked when we were going to work on our project together. This is the second time he's mentioned it.

Back in May, I saw him in the elevator and he said he was going on vacation in June and that he wouldn't be able to work on the project. I told him it was fine because the project was delayed.

Now I get a call from him today and I want to tell my boss that I really want to work on the project with the cutie from the 21st floor, but of course I can't say that. I'll mention it, and my boss will say the same thing; that the project is delayed till later in the fall.

I am so bummed. Maybe this guy likes me? Why would he mention to me twice in three months that he wants to work on the project? I mean, who the hell wants extra work? And he's not even in my department. If he likes me why doesn't he just say so and like ask me out for coffee or something. He is just such a hottie!

I did kind of forget about the guy for awhile, only because I saw a cuter guy in the US Airways line in Charlotte. And then for whatever stupid dumb dumb reason, I'm fantasizing about screenwriting marina hottie boy again. God only knows why because he was so immature and spacey, and dated like three girls at one time and no way would I ever want to be one of Chris' angels or the harem. I still have visions of him and that blonde bimbo with the plastique rack, the cow udder woman. I could never date a guy who had that kind of bad taste in women, that's like so rude!

Why can't I meet a cute guy at church? We could go to church together and not have to deal with the different religion thing, and I'd feel good because he'd be a JC guy. Such a simple thing thing to do one would think, but not for me, never for me.

No comments: