Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I bought tickets for my friend S (from work) and I to go and see the San Francisco premier of "The Celestine Prophecy" movie. James Redfield and his wife Salle are going to be at the movie theatre and I am dying to see what they're like in person.

I love the whole "Celestine Prophecy" book series and own all the books. It's so weird because my friend S went to see the literary agent Peter Miller at a Learning Annex seminar yesterday, and found out that Peter had helped to produce the movie. Peter said that he wanted Redfield to make the script more understandable to an audience who had never read the original book, but redoubled declined. I am interested to see the movie because I read the book in 1995 and haven't read it since.

A girl in a growth and development seminar gave me her copy of the book and then moved to Monterey to go to law school. We lost touch with each other so I never gave the book back. The woman who gave me the book decided in that seminar she wanted to be a child rights advocate lawyer, and I believe within three months found a law school in Monterey, applied, got accepted, found a place to live and was able to relocate her job with the same company to the area. Talk about an amazing self transformation!

No comments: