Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. Things just go so crazy! My stupid throat thing hung on forever and I only managed to get rid of because I had a visit with my kineseologist last Saturday, and he found a ton of bacteria in my lungs which he cleaned out. He checked for viruses as well, but thankfully he didn't find any. My throat thing was gone the next day which was so amazing!

Everyone told me the throat thing would last at least three weeks, but mine lasted about 11 days, thanks to my acupuncture chinese herbs and my kineseologist and all without heavy duty drugs except for some drug store meds for sinus inflammation. At least I didn't have to go to the doctor and it didn't turn into strep throat. There's been a rash of people getting strep throat at the office.

Around a couple of weeks ago, the Saturday before Easter, I had some filling replaced and my intuition about my health was right on as usual. My dentist found out that the two silver fillings I wanted replaced were cracked and the teeth underneath were getting decayed. He said they both look liked there were on the verge of collapsing in my mouth so it was a good thing I had them replaced. I think taking those two mercury fillings out contributed to my run down health these last two wees, what with the mercury flooding my system.

My kineseologist told me to come and see him after my dental appointment so he could take the mercury out of my system. He thinks I should see a great improvement in my health now that my merucy leaking fillings are gone.

Still I spent this week recovering since I think my body was recovering from being invaded by nasty throat germs and mercury running through my system.

It's another busy weekened for me because I've been at the New Living Expo. It's fun to see what's out there in the new age world. There weren't very many new things to see as there were last year, except for lots of Tibetan booths. I had a Tibetan healing today, and the healer told me I was bloated on my right side andI needed to do some serious cleansing because my plumbing was all backed up. I bought some blood purification tea which tastes divine and hopefully will help.

On Friday and I went with a friend of mine and she boughts some crystals from Brazil and bought for me a Himalayan Salt Crystal lamp as a belated birthday present. I've been wanting to get one for awhile now but just hadn't gotten around to purchasing one. The Himilayan Salt Crystal lamp is supposed to give off negative ions, which means if you had one in the room it would be like you were sleeping on beach as the ocean waves give off lots of negative ions. She got a good deal at the booth because she bought two lamps, one for herself and one for me, and booth people gave us free himilayan salt crystal tea light. The tea light is a smaller version of the lamp salt crystal, with a hole to put a tea light in it.

I ran into so many people that I knew at the Expo on Friday. I had no idea I knew so many people in the new age community, but I guess I do.

No comments: