Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Check out my new car links on the left side. My current car - a 2000 VW Golf in evergreen; and my dream cars, the BMW Mini (I want a Mini Love car), and a Volvo C70. I fell in love with the Volvo C70 from watching the movie "The Saint" with Val Kilmer.

I love my VW Golf. It's fast, I beat a Toyota 4Runner up the Pacifica hill on the test drive; it's small at 172 inches in length, 6 inches smaller than your average car, although still too big for many SF parking spots; 8 speakers and 6-cd changer; sunroof and automatic windows; and a great car for a small price.

I so love hatchbacks, and totally adore the windshield wiper on the back window. How can you drive at 70 mph and hydroplane on 280, 101 or the Bay Bridge in the pouring rain without it? I don't think I could ever drive a car without that back windshield wiper. The 93 Saab is another choice hatchback car, although I've never driven one. My friends say the Saab handles well, but is it fast? I think BMW used to make a hatchback, but I so love the Mini car.

No comments: