Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 11, 2022

Moving to AZ

 I updated my description. I moved from SF to Phoenix Arizona.

My intuition told me to move in 2012, but it took me awhile to say goodbye to San Francisco. I finally moved in 2019, and my intuition told me I would know why in a few months.

Then COVID happened, and it seems to have destroyed the city I loved so much. Nothing seems to be same there. The crime is up further, and all the fun free stuff to do does not exist anymore. 

I'm glad I was there when it was a fun place to live. But I am so happier where I am now. Life is slower here, easier, and there are still interesting things to do.

There is great art, great fun experiences, great places to visit, so I'm happy I moved. 

No comments: