Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, January 13, 2003

I love making my own croutons for salads. They taste so much better than the stuff you can buy in the store. I feel so Martha Stewartie when I do this.

I take my favorite bread, Grace Baking Pugliese (italian country bread), and let it sit around till it's hard. Then I cut bread up into cubes, pour two tablespoons of light olive oil and lots of this seasoning called Garlic & Herbs. The seasoning is so tasty, you don't even need salt. Then I toss the bread cubes in the oil and seasoning, and then roast them till they're crunchy. YUMMY!

I got the gist of the recipe from this woman I used to work with, when I first moved here, who eventually started her own catering business. She gave me such a great recipe!

No comments: