Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

So it's New Year's Day and I'm playing with my dowsers, which I got in the Sean David Morton seminar I went to in November. I'm asking my pendulum and copper rods all these questions about 2003, and it's fun and mindless and who knows if what they're saying is true, but it's like an entertainment thing, so who cares right?

This morning I dreamt of my first love from college, MN (a nickname only he and I know the origins of). I haven't dreamt of him in years, but I did this morning. I dreamt we were getting together, like dating and getting married, which is so weird since I haven't heard from since I left college.

I mean, it would be my ultimate romantic fantasy to end up being married to first love, but the chances of that happening is like so zero. I think he probably lives somewhere in DC or Maryland, because he always said he was going to live on the banks of the Potomac, and he's the kind of guy who always does what he says. And I'm here in the city and county of San Francisco.

So I'm asking the pendulum and the dowsers about my first love MN, and they're like confirming my dream and I'm like, yeah right, in a million years, I'll believe when I see it. I mean, it would have to take a phone call from my first love telling me he's living here in the Gemini city of San Francisco, and like wouldn't it be nice if we got together. Still, it's kind of fun in a sad way to think of us getting together again. Sad only because I know it's just a fantasy. But I'm an Aquarian, and every Aquarian girl has a thing for their first love guys, so maybe it's not that surprising that I still cling to the fantasy of marrying my first love.

It's so weird to think of my first love on this first day of the New Year. I mean what was my subconscious mind up to when it made me have that dream? I suppose I should sit around and try to analyze my dream, but I'm not going to. What's the point? I think I should just look at my first love dream as a reminder that I'll find someone to fall in love with this year, and it will be as cool, as hot, and as special as that first time. Now that's my ultimate love fantasy!

No comments: