Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, January 10, 2003

So on a wild whim, I went back to Sears to try on a Lands' End size pants. And they FIT!!! The waist is snug, but that's okay because on the Lands' End website you can buy pants with stretchy waist. I like buying pants from Lands' End because they have stretchy waist pants, and they'll hem your pants to any length. I can buy pants to fit my bum, but then the waist doesn't fit or it's too long and usually both. You can now even order jeans and chinos fit to measure your body exactly on the Lands' End website, if you have serious problems with finding pants that fit.

So I'm my fantasy size 8, which I've always wanted to be for such a long time and I'm not even at my goal weight yet. I think Lands' End sizes run big so I'm probably still a size 10 in other brands, but who cares. I'm my fantasy size 8. What a trip! There was a woman on Craig's List who wrote a post about how much easier it is to navigate the world of men and dating in a size 8 butt, as oppposed to a size 16 butt which is what I used to be. I think I copied it, so If I find I'll post it. It was a good writeup.

The whole thing new size thing is blowing my mind because at my thinnest in college, I was a size 4/6. My butt measurement is one inch away from my butt measurement in high school, which is really cool.

I was sitting at the mall eating my veggie delite subway sandwhich, my heavenly baked Frito Lay Dorito nacho cheese chips (one bag is 170 calories), and drinking diet pepsi and thinking to myself, is working out and eating low calorie for the rest of my life worth a fantasy size 8 butt and miraculous maybe size 4/6 butt. And my answer was "HELL YEAH!".

Now if I could only just get that washboard abs look I've always wanted, but have never had.

No comments: