Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Some New Years's Resolutions.

1. Finish my two novels. Following in the Dark - a story about religion and s&m sex and finding yourself, and The Crow Priestess - a scifi fantasy story of power games by women.

2. Finish my screenplay - Going Home Again, and send to Richard Walter at the UCLA Screenwriting program for review.

3. Start and finish - Missy Dreams of Ducks - the story of a 12-year old who dreams she's become a duck.

4. Finish my very long short story Crazy Eddie - the story of a woman who goes to the desert after she discovers her boyfriend lying in a pool of blood in her hallway.

5. Get my weight down to 130 pounds and maintain.

6. Read my bible every day, and study Luke/Acts and the Pauline letters.

7. Write a gratitude list every day, only because I know I'm not very grateful for how great my life really is.

No comments: