Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Stats for 2002 from my Palm, which I bought in June 2002.

I read 29 books in 2002. I decided not to count all the movie scripts I read in 2002, even though they're like books and I had to analyze them for people. I definitely need to read more books in 2003. I'm such a bad bunny girl!

I saw 52 movies, rented or in the theatre and not counting TV, since June 2002. That seems like a lot of movies to me, but I know there are people out there who see way more movies than me.

I didn't keep track of theatre plays, but I probably saw at least a 12-15 productions in 2002. This is normal for me.

I saw one ballet, two operas, one dance festival, and one symphony performance in 2002. I definitely need to see more opera and ballet productions, more dance festivals and go to symphony more. I saw a music concert while in West Virginia, but I didn't count it.

I took five seminars and one class in 2002. It was a good year for personal education.

I flew to LA to see the Andy Warhol exhibit, which was tres cool!

No comments: