Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, October 31, 2003

Because I'm trying to watch how I spend my money, I had to stop myself from going out and buying pumpkin lights which I've been seeing ighting up windows all over the city.

The orange pumpkin lights are so cute, and I so wanted to have them to hang up in my window. They are so festive, and I love the little jack-o-lantern faces on the pumpkins.

I get enough crap from friends about the halloween turtleneck (it was on sale at a Talbot's outlet), the halloween socks and my "BOO" earrings I'm wearing, and how I spent money on an clothing and jewelry I can reall only wear one day out of year.

It's so not true that I can only wear my Halloween clothes one day a year, because if I plan it right, I can wear them at least three more times before the big day.

I know if I got the so dang adorable orange jaco-lantern pumpkin lights, to go with my scarecrow man, bat and pumpkin statue (it was gift), indian corn and the little baby pumpkins that are strewn around my place, I'd really be in trouble.

No comments: