Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, October 30, 2003

I read somewhere that on Halloween, All Soul's Day and Day of the Dead, the veil between the realms of the living and dead become loosed. I wonder if it's true, because I've been missing my dead grandmother a whole lately.

It started on Tuesday, and every day it gets worse. Maybe she's trying to visit me or something. I was going to go out and hang out with friends on Halloween, but I think I should stay home in case my grandmother is trying to visit.

My cousin said grandma was haunting and visiting her when I was at home for the funeral. My aunt said the same thing was happening to her, and we were sharing a room together. I never had the feeling I was being visited or haunted. Why would grandma visit them and not me?

But maybe Halloween is my chance, especially because I'm missing her something awful right now. I just want to see and talk to her one last time, even if she is a ghost.

No comments: