Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, October 30, 2003

I rented "Kate and Leopold", and was glad I didn't see it on the big screen. The movie is cute and all, but so not worth a big screen movie ticket.

Hugh Jackman was so adorable, but Meg Ryan. Oh my god! I kept thinking the whole time, what happened to her face. She used to be so cute, and now she just looks old and haggard. What's up with that bad haircut of hers too?

I loved the Leopold character, and I hated Kate. The ending would have been better if I could have figured out why Jackman's character fell in love with her, because Kate was a stereotypical nasty career "bitch". Why any mad would want to sleep with her character much less marry her is a mystery, other than she's your typical blonde blue eyed girl.

No comments: