Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm having adventures in faxing. I just tried faxing 18 pages to my screenwriting teacher, who happens to be surfing in Hawaii at the moment.

My stupid company fax machine cannot seem to fax more than 2 pages at a time. I should have just stuck with Winfax Pro software, instead of asking for a printer/fax/copy combo machine.

It prints and copies fine, but fax. Hell no! Unless faxing is some kind of gift from God that I just never got because I was too busy standing in the "great writer" gift line, which by the way I'm starting to think was one of those scam in heaven lines because writing is just way too hard for me.

I'm sure the hotel people in Hawaii are having fun with the dozens of faxes I sent.

No comments: