Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm trying to decide what I want to do tonight. I was out yesterday with a friend at the Asian Art Museum. They had a member's preview for their new Korean art exhibit, and we saw a woman performing Korean dance.

I kind of just want to stay home and vegetate, write, and watch one of my rented movies, either Asoka or The Four Feathers, but it would be nice to get out.

A guy in my modern art history class is having art opening tonight somewhere in the Mission. I think he does sculpture because it's an installaion. Our professor said if we liked his art, we could write a paper about him. I don't know him, but I am interested in seeing his art.

Some other girl in from my art history class was even featured in Pink Section of The SF Chronicle a few weeks ago. They had a picture of her and her paintings, and she's even showing some of her work at the new Danielle Steele Gallery.

She had an open house at her artist's studio last weekend, and I had planned on attending but it just didn't work out.

I also have a hankering to see "Kill Bill", Quentin Tarantino's new flick. The New Yorker ran a profile on him this week, and I do love his films. Plus it's a homage to Hong Kong martial arts action movies, which I totally love.

It would nice to stay home tonight and relax, because I'll be out all day Saturday, with a party to attend at night, and I'll be out all day Sunday as well.

And somewhere between now and Sunday, I've got to fit in 4.5 hours of writing. No wonder I don't get any writing done, I'm always out!

No comments: