Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Updated the site with the National Novel Writing Month 2003 logo. Yes I'm doing it again, writing a novel in 30 days. I've got an outline, characters, and I think I can write it from start to finish this time. It's love story, and those stories are short.

I also updated the two new books I'm reading:

Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman and
I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven.

Someone told me that I write like Allegra Goodman, so I decided to check her out. I wanted a shorter book to read on the train, so I picked up the Craven book from the paperback rack at the library. Smaller books fit better in my purse.

I'm still slogging through the Kafka book. He does take time to read.

No comments: