Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

James Redfield and his wife Salle, the guy who wrote the book and the screenplay for "The Celestine Prophecy", was speaking tonight at the expo about the deeper meaning of the book. I was too tired to wait for him because he wasn't speaking till 9 pm, so I came home. I think the tibetan healing treatment wiped me out.

My friend S and I weren't that impressed by the movie right after we saw it, but something in that movie must have disturbed us because that night we both had bad dreams. That movie must have stirred up something in our subconscious which made my friend S sick and have bad dreams, and made me just have bad dreams.

Then last Saturday at a healing group we've both been going to we met a woman, a pediatrician endocrinologist from Children's Hospital in Oakland, who remembered seeing us the premier of the movie on Tuesday. What a small world huh? The woman had attending John of God, some big old healing center in Brazil. Her friend had made an amazing recovery from some debilitating disease from being treated by John of God, so the woman had flown down to Brazil with her friends to check these people out. The lady doctor said she felt them the healer do some spiritual psychic surgery on her, and a few days later awoke and felt them taking her sutures out. She said she knew what the procedure was, had done and had it done to her, so she knew what it felt like. It blew her medically trained mind.

I think she has a difficult job because she told us she treats children with diabetes. I can't imagine being a young child and having diabetes. What an awful disease to have as a young child. And I think if you have diabetes disease as a young child, it's not curable like adult onset diabetes. At least the technology is better these days for checking your blood sugar than it was a few years agol.

No comments: