Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So I found out why my stupid pleiadian technology necklace doesn't work anymore. I decided I needed to change the stone on my necklace from an amethyst to a garnet, and when I took it to a jeweler at lunch time he said I had somehow crushed the amethyst and the stone was worthless.

I have no idea how I crushed the thing, but I guess I did. It was time to change the stone anyway, but just in case it's not, the jeweler is going to change the prongs so I can change the jewel myself. I am buying a 4.5 mm amethyst and garnet to see if changing the stone makes a difference, cool huh? The jeweler said it was the same price. I wonder how much a 4.5 mm ruby would cost? I'll have to ask him when I pick it up next week.

The jeweler guy was nice and told me he would change the diamond earrings my grandma gave me into screwbacks so I wouldn't lose them and change me only $110. He was such a nice guy and the only jeweler who does jewelry repairs in the Embarcadero and probably downtown San Francisco I would have taken it to the jeweler in my neighborhood who did some repairs for me last year, but he takes way too long. This Embarcadero jeweler is probably very expensive, but at least he's fast.

And yes, it is going to cost me a very pretty penny to get my prong redone and everything else I'm doing, but it's worth it my alien technology starts working again.

No comments: