Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, October 09, 2006

There is really no privacy on the internet, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I know what my ex's are doing, at least the ones who are posting their lives on the internet. I found an ex on myspace. How bizarre is that? And being the natural investigator that I am, I looked read through the comments on his profile and the comments he made on his friend's myspace profiles and found out what the guy's been doing for the past year.

Of course, my ex's could read about my life if they about my blog but I try to keep that part of my life private. And if they did stumble across my blog accidentally, at least it's impersonal enough I think for someone to not know it's me.

No comments: