Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wow, I haven't blogged in about a month.

I had the worst case of really bad allergies up until three weeks ago. Nothing I tried work. Finally, I had an aryuvedic treatment for my nose which involves oil going up your nasal passages. Gross as heck, but in a week my allergies cleared up.

I saw "Grindhouse" and loved it! I am going to buy the dvd when it comes out.

What else? I went up Carmel Valley to a seminar at Quail Lodge in a house hosted by someone who lives there. Her living room overlooked a lake on the golf course, but then you could see the golfers walk by. How weird! Doris Day lives in Carmel Valley above the golf course, but the woman who lives there swears she's never seen her.

I messed up my knee because I decided I wanted to look cute and walk around in my brown suede spikey heeled boots. They're not that high at 1.5 inches, but the spikiness threw my gait off and my knee hurt so bad I couldn't walk up or down the stairs without feeling pain.

I had a myofascial treatment on Thursday and acupuncture on Saturday, and the pain went away. But it's still not a 100%, so I am getting another myofascial this week. Myofascial treatment is amazing, and if you can find someone who knows what they're doing they can work miracles on your body's aches and pains.

I decided to upgrade my phone and try a Blackberry. From the time I turned it on, I could see how it can become addictive and why people started calling it "crackberry". I bought a refurbished one because I wasn't sure if I wanted to be that connected, and I'm going to see how it goes.

Of course, just when I get into Blackberries, RIM decides to announce a new one called the "curve". If I end up liking my blackberry, whom I've name Henry, then I'll probably get the new one in a few months. The blackberry ISP service is cheaper than the other internet services, and I don't know Microsoft has quite managed the "push to pda" thing like RIM.

No comments: