Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/holiday-shopping-women-want-men-153800266.html

This story is so true at least for me. My favorite gift is a gift card so I can pick out what I want and need. I hate when people buy me actual presents because honestly, mostly of it has been pretty awful.  It's not that my gift givers have bad taste, okay some of them do have horrid taste but not all.  It's just that most people buy presents that they would want and never what I want or would like.  I am very hard to shop for and most people who really get me, of which there are few few, figure this out early on.  I was a picky eater as a child, and that pickinesss applies to almost every aspect of my life.

Almost every aspect because my friends tells me I'm not picky about who I date and shack up with, but that's dating.  I am very picky about the person I want to be in a long term relationship with, but for the short-term, honestly, who the hell cares.  It's short and sweet and almost everyone works for the short-term. It's the long-term that guys fail at, and miserably I might add.

But like my dating life, I hardly ever get gift cards so I'm always getting stuff and guys I don't want.

No comments: