Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I got back on track with my novel last night, and wrote for three hours. I need to be steady and finish my daily word total every day because it's too easy for me to slack off and fall behind in my word count. I was originally planning to write the story from my female protagonist's viewpoint, but I think I will have chapters where the different characters speak and tell their story. Right now I'm finishing up a chapter, at least I think it's a chapter, on how the character's family came to have elf DNA. So much of this is backstory, but it's crucial to understand the history and how events from the distant, distant past are still influencing events in the present story, and eventual downfall of the society, of which this story is the first piece. It's very complicated.

No comments: