Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, July 23, 2004

I am so bummed. I want to to say my heart is broken but I only met him Wednesday night and honestly that's really not long enough to have a broken heart I think.

What I liked most about what happened is I got this guy to really come out of his relationship issue shell and ask me out. That took guts on his part, and I give him credit for that. I also liked that he told me right away and didn't let the relationship drag on and then dump on me all his problems.

And he did give me hope that there is some guy out there for me who totally think I'm the next best thing to sliced bread. I made my joke about how a guy should look at a women he finds attractive like a starving man looks at food, and he said he was doing that with me and he was. I like that I could be honest with him, and mean, and I was really mean when he told his situation, but that we could laugh about it all later.

And I never thought I'd meet a man who was as close to perfect as perfect can get for me, and so it gives me hope that what I want isn't that far fetched and hopefully there's another more available one of him out there for me one day who will chat me on a plane ride one day and make me want to fall in love again.

No comments: