Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, July 16, 2004

I guess I haven't been very chatty lately. I've been very down. Heck I started tearing up during Spiderman 2. I don't usually let myself get depressed, but it's been hard to avoid this week. I hate when I'm not cheerful and sunny and optimistic.

Hopefully this funk of mine will pass soon. I can't even really pin down a specific thing that's wrong, other than it feels like my whole life is just one big mistake. I'm defintely stressed out and when I'm stressed out I eat and eat and don't stop. And I crave chocolate when I'm stressed and nothing else will do.

I was so stressed out I had to buy a pack of ciggieliciouses and smoked them. I only do that when I'm extremely stressed. Thank god I smoked the whole pack, because the whole thing was making me seriously ill. Then I went to work on Thursday completely hung over. I haven't done that in years. How embarrassing! I'm sure my cubemates were just freaking out at it. I was seriously hurling in the bathroom, because lately when I drink too much (which isn't very often) I throw up my food. My tummy gets so jittery that I can't hold any food down.

I am way too old to be having hangovers. I have to keep to the 2-3 drink minimum. I'm still recovering from the whole thing, and my stress level is still high and I still feel wigged out, creeped out and way too jumpy.

No comments: