Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I was a conference call this morning with people involved in healthcare quality this morning, when someone mentioned blogs. The person was suggesting that maybe the group should start a blog to find out what consumers think about healthcare quality. No one on the call knew anything about blogs, and I was tempted to volunteer my knowledge but declined.

Apparently there was an article in the Wall Street Journal today about blogs and healthcare and how patients are discussing their doctors, and the doctors are of course very unhappy about it. Here it is, Blogging from your sickbed,

This is the first time the subject of blogs have come up in one of my nationwide conference calls on healthcare quality. What a riot!

No comments: