Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My latest iTune purchases.

As Long As You're Mine by Idina Menzel & Leo Norbert Butz Wicked (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
I'm Not That Girl by Idina Menzel Wicked (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
If You Asked Me To by CĂ©line Dion
Do You Know Where You're Going To? (Theme from "Mahogany") by Diana Ross
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
South Side by Moby & Gwen Stefani
Crazy for This Girl by Evan & Jaron
Endless Love (Soundtrack Version) by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
True by Ryan Cabrera
Addicted by Enrique Iglesias
Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
Lullaby by Shawn Mullins
Love Plus One by Haircut 100
Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
All I Want by Toad the Wet Sprocket
Inside Out by Eve 6
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
Angelia by Richard Marx
Ku'u Lei Maile by Uluwehi Guerrero
The Way You Move by OutKast & Sleepy Brown
My Ever Changing Moods by The Style Council

No comments: