Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

So I've spent about an hour looking for a scene from my "Changing Timelines" novel that I thought I had typed out. I looked on my palm and on my computer and it was gone. I was so pissed thinking I had accidentally deleted it. But then I decided to check my pile of handwritten writing and it was there.

I thought I had typed that whole story and I guess sometime in January, I decided to for a few days to write some of it out. I was so happy because I hate when I delete stuff and I've done it before and been severely bummed out.

I managed to type 866 words on Thursday for chapter 12 of my Texas novel on Thursday at the Starfbombs across from The Curran Theatre. My goal was to type 500 words as I only had 45 minute, but I got to 866. And it's a good 866 too. It wasn't all painful coming, but very easy and fluid once I started typing.

I dragged my laptop to work and made the mistake of carrying it in my backpack. Big mistake. Stupid backpack wouldn't fit underneath my chair at the theatre, so I had sit all squished in my seat with my backpack between my legs.

My boss has this great Tumi bag that she carries her laptop in when she comes for the day from the LA. It's the perfect size because it's small and looks like it fits about anywhere. It costs about $300 when I went to price it at the Tumi store, but that's a minor detail I guess. I might have to buy it someday if I don't find a cheaper alternative to carrying my laptop around.

No comments: