Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Went to the cafe tonight and wrote about 1300 words. Not a lot but better than nothng. The writing in the morning thing is hard, so I'm going to switch to working out in the morning at 5 am. I'll make myself get used to getting that early b exercising, and then maybe I'll start trying to write early in the morning again. I really like writing at night though, and am so much more comfortable doing it at that time and in a cafe than I am sitting in bed and trying to compose in the morning.

If I workout in the morning, I have the whole night to write and do other things that needs to get done. Ideally, I'd love to write and workout in the morning, but I don't see that happening in the forseeable future anytime soon.

No comments: