Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I felt it was 9/11 all over again only this time I had my tv on and I was walking out of my kitchen with coffee and breakfast in hand to check the traffic and listen to the weather, when I realize I'm watching a news conference about a terrorist attack in London. Immediately tears sprang into my eyes and it was like I was in my car on 9/11 driving to work and listening to the public radio station guy freaking about the terrorist attack on the world trade towers.

My heart and prayers go out the Londoners who lost loves ones or whose loved ones were injured in the attacks. This is what the Israelis go through every day of their lives with the Palestinians. I don't people get that sometimes.

No comments: