Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Is this a sign from the universe. Someone else who just started two months ago in my group just resigned last Tuesday. The excuse was they got a job with more money, but I think it's because my group is so disorganized and finding a job with more money isn't a bad inducement either. I think it's time to put my resume together and send it out. Two people from my group have left and gotten jobs that paid more money. That's a lot! It's four people actually if I count the two guys that left last year.

I know where I want to work. I had a chat with a friend in the industry a couple of weeks ago, and she encouraged me to apply because she thought the company was great as well. It will probably mean a longer and more expensive commute, but what the hell.

I am hating coming to work every morning as it is, and I know my attitude is taking a toll on my writing and my emotional life. It's time to leave and see where fate and my resume take.

No comments: