Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Wow, I am so in crush/love it's sad. I called this guy twice over the weekend, and then like any old needy girl I make a comment saying "did you did think about me over the weekend." Of course I thought the guy didn't give me a second thought and I'm like whatever.

But then I get this message this morning.

**************
Miss Brenda,

I thought of you often over the weekend. I did receive your message but couldn’t reply as I spent most of this weekend underwater! I got way too much sun and I can barley keep my eyes open.
***************

Okay, maybe it's like one big lie that he thought of me, but it's nice that he said he did.

Maybe it's a good idea he doesn't live near me because I'm sure I would have tried to invite myself over to his place by now and then tried to seduce him. Maybe I was a girl lion in my animal incarnation because I so prefer to do my own hunting, especially when it comes to men. I hate being chased although it is nice when a guy does that. I much prefer to be the one to do the chasing for the most part. I feel like I'm reverting back to my 18 year old self when I think like this, because at that age when I saw a guy I liked I went after him.

No comments: