Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, March 20, 2006

I finally got around to viewing the "What the bleep?" movie, and it wasn't at all what I expected. I had first heard about the movie in an seminar given by a writing agent from New York last year. Someone in the seminar brought it up and said it was like some Ramtha movie. I am so not into the whole JZ Knight and the being she channels named Ramtha. I mean, who the heck wants to hear the rantings of some being who claims to be from Atlantis? I looked up the website for JZ Knight and Ramtha and so did not get a good feeling about the Ramtha being. But I am biased and do not get great feelings about anything having to do with Atlantis anyway. Those people destroyed their own world by their greed, and I do not think they are the idyllic paradise that everyone in the New Age movement makes the place out to be.

But the movie wasn't about Ramtha at all. It was all about quantum physics and how quantum physics is starting to explain spiritual experiences. I heard someone say in an interview a very long time ago that the science that once rejected God and spiritual experiences will in the future lead us back to God and spiritual experiences, or something like that.

Ramtha was talking in the movie yes, but so were all these other scientists and doctors with serious knowledge of the human body and quantum physics. I wished that person in the seminar hadn't said it was a Ramtha movie, because after researching Ramtha I did not want to see the movie. Now I wish I had because the movie really does make a ton of sense and explains to me so many things that I've been interested in and researching since I was 13 years old. The movie connected so many dots before me, and Ramtha was like this disembodied voice speaking and not really making much sense compared to the scientists and doctors.

Now I'm in Dr. Emoto and his messages with water. I want to read the book and check it out. My friend K and I saw the book at the japanese spa we went to two years ago for my birthday. The guy is totally cool and very interesting and I love the crystals that the water forms after you expose it to words like love and thank you.

No comments: