Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I have screenwriting seminar tomorrow and I haven't done a bit of writing. Breakups are bad for my writing muse. All she wants to do is moon about and long the lost of her love. Still it must have that been that bad of a breakup because my kineseologist whom I saw today, said that he noted that my immune system was working quite well which meant to him that I was not experiencing much stress or emotional trauma. So much for the trauma of a breakup with a man I was prepared to move to Lala land for.

So I am comforting myself by watching A&E's "Pride and Prejudice" on DVD which I just purchased today at Costco for $16.99. It was such a good deal that I had to purchase it. I videotaped it but the DVD unlike my videotapes have no commercials.

I am also being quite domestic and cooking some corned beef and cabbage in honour of St. Patrick's Day. I had the dish for lunch at Max's yesterday which I thoroughly enjoyed and since I love the dish, I decided to make it myself so I could eat it my fill. There is something very yummy about salty boiled meat and veggies. It's such a hardy dish.

But I supposed I should write something to take into my seminar, even though I am so over screenwriting and want to concentrate on writing novels instead. I think this is the last class and I will not be renewing. I really like this screenwriting group; they are such nice people. Two people in my group have their screenplays circulating around Hollywood right now.

One of the screenplays is a horror movie and the other one is I believe the female version of "Brokeback Mountain, which I understand Hollywood producers are hot on the trail of.

I did make notes to rewrite the beginning of my screenplay, and I suppose I could write a few pages to take to my seminar tomorrow.

I'm not a very good writer I dare say right now, even though I have been doing freewrites.

No comments: