Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, March 20, 2006

I started reading Nicholas Sparks' "Message in a Bottle" this morning. Yes, I know, the man is a like such a sappy happy writer, but I love his books. They are easy to read on the train, very engaging, and reading it is like watching a soap opera. The guy is like a male Danielle Steel, and I used to have such a thing for her books.

I read "A Walk to Remember" and I was surprised how good the book was compared to the very boring movie. I never fall asleep during a movie, but I fell asleep several times to the movie version of the this book. I liked the book and how he wrote it in first person so much, that I bought it used at a bookstore so I could use it for reference as I write my novels in first person.

And no, I will not rent the movie but instead wait for it to come on TV. I don't want to be disappointed by another bad Nicholas Sparks movie adaptation.

No comments: