Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I wear this necklace around my neck called a super receptor. It's a health device that is supposed to help your body function better, but something is happening to it or maybe something is happening to me. It doesn't seem to have the same effect that it had when I first started wearing it in 2003. I let my friend S at work feel it today, and she noted that it wasn't as powerful as it was when she first saw it a few months ago. S said she still feels something, but it isn't as strong as it used to be.

I took it off on Saturday before my kineseology session and I usually feel lost without it, but for some reason I forgot I took it off until later that night. As an avid reader of several new age boards, I've read so many posts and articles in the last two years about how people feel that their frequencies are changing and that there is some kind of shift happening in the world and in their bodies. I've felt the changes in frequences and shifts as well, and I think it's affecting the way my necklace is working. My necklace used to have a such a powerful effect on me, but not anymore.

Everyone says there will be another large frequency shift and change happening during the new moon eclipse on March 29. My intuition tells me that they are right and sadly after that date, I don't think my super receptor will work for me anymore.

S thinks it might because I am taking my etherium supplements and they are having an effect on my energies and frequencies, which are rendering my super receptor ineffective. I mean, this is good news and all because it means it's a sign of growth and change in my body that can only mean my health is getting better. But then I'm thinking, oh great, I'm going to have to look for another device to keep furthering my body's return to good health.

I really like my necklace. It's made me feel safe and protected, and it would be such a bummer to find out after March 29 that it is no longer having the same effect. I wonder if other necklace wearers are feeling the same thing.

I could change the amethyst stone on the necklace, but my intuition tells me that a change in gemstone will not help. The necklace just won't work for me anymore

The new age boards say that the changes and shifts in frequencies are only happening to certain people, and I guess I'm one of them because I'm a sensitive and an intuitive with my four clairs (clairaudient, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairvoyance) intact and going strong and getting stronger every day.

No comments: