Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I was thinking about M-Square today and you know one of the major reasons I went out with him was because he said he played football for the University of Hawaii. My biggest fantasy in high school was to date a UH football player, and M-Square helped me to fulfill this very old fantasy of mine. Notice I said date and not marry. That was probably why things went so south with us. I should have just been satisfied to date him and then left it at that. What was I thinking dreaming about marriage. My fantasy image couldn't be sustained by reality, and a bit of OC reality at that and straight from Laguna Beach no less. I had my own real world rude awakening just like on mtv.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: