Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Day 78 Bible Reading

Numbers 8 and 9, Luke 2: 41-52, Psalm 41: 1-6

Numbers 9: 23 (ESV)

“At the command of the Lord they camped, and at the command of the Lord they set out. They kept the charge of the Lord, at the command of the Lord by Moses.”

Verse 9 from Numbers 9 reminds that we need to be led by God in everything we do. I would love it if I had a cloud to lead me around in the desert of my life. That must have been an amazing sight to see and feel. The cloud would cover the Israelites by day, let them how long to camp in one place, and when to leave their camp. I love the imagery of the cloud leading God’s people in the desert. They had just come out of slavery and were not used to fending for themselves, and the God of Moses provided for them a cloud to take care of them. But I don’t have a cloud. I have to rely on trying to listen to God’s words in my life, to read my bible every day, and watch how my life enfolds so I can discern God’s will for my life. But I know if I follow the will of God in my life that he will guide me through the desert of my life and everything will be alright.

No comments: