Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy news this week. My co-worker who was on a more than a one-year leave of absence due to an illness is coming back.

She is still undergoing chemotherapy for her cancer, but she will be coming back to work. YAY! I really missed her.

This event made me feel like maybe things are getting better for me, after what has seemed like a hard two years.

I found out today that we are having our usual department Christmas party. I wasn't sure if they were going to cut it because of the economy, but I got the invite today.

There is so much I want to write about, but some things that are happening to me right now are so strange and have been strange since my trip to LA in February. One of these I will write about it, just not now. I need some perspective first to know where the events will fit into the general pattern of my life.

I hate being so reticent. I love being expressive about my life because it helps me to write about it all, but for now silence is the best thing because I feel such a need for privacy about my life. I have been trying to be open and I'm not sure I like the consequences of being that open. When I let myself be known, what can I say "shit happens". I just need to figure out how much is too much and how little is too little. There has to some happy medium. and hopefully one day I will find it.

No comments: