Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Here's something else I found in my writing box.

These sentences were written on February 23, 2004, and I think these sentences look like writing prompts where the writing teacher gives you a phrase and you are supposed to construct a sentence out of the phrase.

These sentences are very intriguing and I want to keep them, so I am posting them here.

  • Two Alaskan Kodiak Bears joined a small circus where the pair appeared in a nightly parade pulling a small covered wagon. (WTF is this?)
  • Once I had a vision of being a general.
  • I found a knife under the refrigerator while the man I love and I were cleaning our house.
  • Rachel is the one whose hair is golden like her mother's.
  • Once upon a time during the reign of terror, mass arrests become the order of the day.
  • Here at the bottom of our country, our windows drip with summer.
  • Even when she was very little, her hunger was worth something; hunger tougher her to dance.

No comments: