Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 11, 2022

2022 Update

 I can't believe my blog is still around. I sort of half expected Google to get rid of it, but it's still here.

I am still writing. I've written 3 screenplays, only to find out screenplays are not my thing. I loved taking the classes. I love how screenplays are structured and I found a teacher who I resonated with and took several classes from that organization.

But screenplays are hard, too hard for me. I'm not a visual person. I thought I was, but not enough to tell a story as a movie. Learning to write a screenplay was a fun detour, but now I am back to novels and novelas. 

I am working on novela from my past life memory with Elf Man. I wanted to explore that story more. I think it's a novela and not a novel. I am plotting it out like a screenplay, but it will be a novel. 

I will be using the 4 act structure. I really like that past memory, and it will be the opening. A dying woman who is writing down her life story as she is dying. 

So the 4 act / part titles are: 

1. Love is sudden and convenient.

2. The Hunt is on.

3. To be free you need to leave your life behind.

4. Love can overcome everything except for death.

It makes me cry to plot this story,  to think of this past life memory, but maybe this is why I have a hankering to write it down. No one should experience this much sadness from a past life memory. It's like I have a window into that life and it's intersecting with my present life, and my tears are the bridge that keeps this past life portal open.

I will post more at the story progresses.

No comments: