Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, June 12, 2001

I miss my friend B from Dallas Texas. He sort of looked like an elf boy with his irish face, reddish hair and boxer/linebacker body. Or at least what I think elf boys would look like.

We haven't chatted online since September 2000 and that's when he told me he didn't know if he could be friends with me without wanting a physical relationship as well. And how would that work? An Elf Girl in Dallas? Besides, there were too many other complications like him being a typical born and bred Texas male and all. He had that whole loyalty thing going just like W but he was so, so very very smart. But god that Texas male thing drove me nuts ... like forcing me to agree with him even when he knew I didn't. And it wasn't enough for him that I gave into him just to keep the peace ... no ... I had to agree with him. I had visions of us fighting with me losing 99.9% of the time. And that kind of loss rate would drive any Elf Girl to wither up and die and then drink to get through it. NO THANKS. But still ... I miss him all the same and wished we could have stayed friends. He has a heart of gold and was such a cool, cool friend to have, even if he was from Texas. I think he may have been elf boy after all.

No comments: