Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, June 08, 2001

I started writing a fictional memoir of my Elf Girl incarnation and this is the beginning.

********************

I was a warrior elf soul. I died in the wars with the humans during Atlantian times. When I was captured instead of letting me just die, the humans cursed me and turned me into a human. If you were to look at my DNA with the most powerful microscope not yet invented, you will see that underneath my human DNA lies my elf DNA.

To be cut off my from the elfin community physically, psychically and spiritually, to be left with only two strands of my 12 strand DNA, and finally to be reincarnated as a human into a human body is the worst form of punishment for an elf.

What happened during Atlantian times? What started the wars that decimated the elfin population and severed my people from Mother Earth, Gaia forever?

155,000 years ago before the birth of Christ, the humans peacefully inhabited the earth along with the Wee people, the fairies, the angels, and devas which included animal and tree spirits and other celestial visitors. Each of the five communities had their own culture, language, peoples, rules and communities. My elfin people were part of the Wee people community, which also included leprechauns, pixies, and menehunes.

Under the guidance of the evil one Lucifer, whom you now call Satan, the humans from Atlantis decided to claim the earth for their own and proclaim themselves as the true people of earth. They waged war with the intent of complete decimation and enslavement of the other four races. There were many that fled to other worlds, other dimensions, other times, and those that were left, the humans systematically killed off. First the devas, then the angels, then the fairies and finally the elves.

We were the last to fall. And we would have survived, had we not been betrayed; a betrayal at the highest level. They say the way to hell is paved with good intentions and good intentions were our path. A group of elves in our high council who wanted peace at any cost, mistakenly thought that they could avert our destruction by cooperating with the humans. Elves believe that there is good in everyone and that that good overriedes all other behaviour. They were wrong and my people were destroyed.

But who was I? I was a general, a woman elf general from Lemuria in the fight to keep the elf race from dying out. I was captured, raped and then cursed to be a human for all eternity. Someday, I will figure out a way to reconnect with my elfin community but until then this is my story.
********************

Okay, so it's totally far-fetched, wild and off the wall, but this is fiction right?


No comments: