Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 11, 2001

Searching the Net on Elves, I came across many websites for other people claiming to be "Otherkin", part human part something else. There are yahoo groups, webrings, etc for the "otherkins". But alas, none of their stories sound familiar to me.

I would never have considered myself anything other than human, had this reputable spiritual healer not told me. Does it matter that underneath my human DNA, I'm an elf? Healthwise, I'm one of those people that have opposite reactions to any drugs. Uppers calm me down, downers speed me up and I get those adverse reactions to drugs that 1 in 10,000 people are supposed to have. Psychically I'm claircognizant, meaning I just know things without knowing why. If I think about it and focus, I can tell things about people that are remarkably accurate. Spiritually, I have always been a seeker of the transformed and spiritual life.

What does it mean to be an elf girl in the city? I don't know. I only found out about all of this in April of this year. I will keep exploring my elfiness here and let you know.

No comments: