Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, July 25, 2002

I finally finished writing up my West Virginia trip journal. I had mostly scribbled notes in a little book to help me remember what I did and it was such a chore to go back to try to remember each day. I don't think I did a very good job, but at least I have a record of my trip. I've never kept such an extensive journal on a trip before. Most of my vacation trips just buzz by me and I never reflect or think about anything that happened to me. A trip journal is a good way to help me remember all the things I did or didn't do on vacation.

I never feel like I do enough on my vacation, but with trip I realized that I do tend to pack alot of things into my trips. If I had been travelling on my own, I would have packed more in, but since I was travelling with a friend, I coudn't impose my usual non stop on the go schedule.

I like travelling with friends since it's so much fun. But, I think I would like my next trip to be with a boyfriend. I don't know why. I just want my next trip to be with a boyfriend and I have a feeling, my wish will be fulfilled. At least, that's the plan.

My next trip though, I'm on my own. I'm off to LA in a couple of days to see the Andy Warhol exhibit. I've been wanting to take at triop to LA since last year summer and I'm finally doing it. I want to get used travelling to different cities to see art. That's what you have to do these days anyway. Most art exhibits don't travel like they used because of the expense and high insurance costs. If you want to see a good art show, you have to be willing to fly to it. I can see myself flying to New York or Boston just see art, maybe not now, but later. LA is close enough.

No comments: