Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 22, 2002

I saw a Chevrolet Tracker on the road today. That's the car we rented in West Virginia. It's such a gutless car! My little VW Golf could smoke that car on the freeway. It's sad too because we thought it would like the Toyota Rav4, but it had no power. Poor little car!

The stock market dive is scaring me, but I'm not the only one. My 401K is in stock, but I moved my IRA to a money market before the market dropped so I'm not losing any money. And my 401K is small enough where it really doesn't matter that I'm losing money right now. Besides it keeps buying stock at these now reduced, but not yet bargain basement prices, so when the market goes up, I'll be okay. And I do believe it will go up, I just don't know when.

And here’s a laugh,Berserkeley is offering a class on how to blog.

This is my experiment into linking. What a process! Still not sure why there's an extra space above, but at least it stopped underlining itself. I wonder what will happen when the Chron link disappears. We'll see.

No comments: