Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 22, 2002

Wow, my blogs are back. YEAH!!! And I changed them a little bit because everything was starting to look so crowded. I'm sort of tempted to change the colours too, but that may take awhile.

Now that I've joined Blogger pro, I have spell check again which is so very nice, since it's obvious I'm not the best speller.

My spring crush still haunts me. Just when I thought I had gotten over that boy, I start daydreaming about us being together one day. My friend Francois, who was born in Paris and who read tarot cards but only the major arcana, since my crush boy is too wild for me. He's a fire sign and he does whip me up. But my rising sign is pisces, which is water, and water puts out the fire, so on some level, I don't think we're that compatible. Anyway, Francois said there is a third and better choice coming and that I should wait and that his reading was good for three months. I hope so.

Much as I think I adore my marina hottie boy, he's the type of guy that needs alot of maintenance and lots of care or he'll stray. It's kind of like high level babysitting. I heard him say he's not that needy, which may be true, but that doesn't mean he's not high maintenance, meaning that when he's in the room he's going to demand your attention and if he doesn't get it, he'll either pout, punish you or he's the type, he'll seek attention somewhere else. Talk about a stressful relationship.

I think I need someone who's not so wild and not so high maintenance. You know, easy going, but not a tshirt and jean wearing stinky, sensitive new age type of guy. SNAGs drive me insane. I would rather date a card carrying republican than a Sensitive New Age Guy, any day, and I consider myself totally one of those new agey woo woo type liberal girls. SNAGs, the ones I've seen seem so unclean, so skanky looking, like mangy dogs. And their hair, it's either way too long or greasy and uncombed. And their bodies! Hello! We live in California. SNAGs look like they've never been in the sun or played any kind of sport. And they are bony and way too thin. It's like touching or sleeping with breastless, hairy girl. And their skin! Most of them look so toxic and pimply, even the vegeterian ones. YIKES!!! And their "sensitivity" makes me ill. SNAGs, in my experience have never made good bed partners. Lots of chick dig them, but not me. I think SNAGs are regular guys in disguise who are pretending to be SNAGs because women do tend to like SNAGs, especially the one who've had bad experiences with jock types.

At least marina hottie boy was clean, well dressed except for that jeans and short sleeve shirt complete with hippie mojo necklace combo, he wore to class one night. I'm not still not sure what he meant by wearing that odd ensemble. I'm not sure what his politics were, but at least he was a jock, so he didn't act so clingy and sensitive. And he had a great body too which is an added plus, and for a guy, good hair and great haircut and skin. And he looked healthy, what a concept! And well he does yoga, so how could I not fall in love?

The only thing about SNAGs that I like is that they then tend to be huggie types, which is great if the guy is actually sort of attractive and healthy looking.

I don't mind SNAGs, I just want a cleaner version and a more jock type who's less sensitive and who watches sports on TV or in person. Most SNAGs are so not into sports, probably because most of them were nerds and got tortured by the jocks in high school.

Francois said three months and he's never wrong. He did say it could happen right away, but the prediction is good for three months. God, I'm hoping and praying. I love being in love.

No comments: