Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, December 14, 2002

I finished watching the last episode of the SciFi Channel series "Taken". I loved the story structure, and how everything was strung together. The story takes places over 50 years, and it was a good lesson in making sure elements that were in the beginning of the story are carried through the years. The writer of "Taken" did it with phrases, and a simple thing like earrings made into the shape of the Texas lone star.

I wonder what all the UFO people are thinking about "Taken". What about the reaction of the people who are actual alien abductees? I really enjoyed the story, and the ending leaves it open for the SciFi channel to do sequels or even a series.

Do aliens exist? I don't know. Whenever I think about this question, I think of that line from the movie "Contact" where Jodie Foster says I think, "If it's empty up there, it's a hell of a waste of space."

No comments: